Personal data in Help.izly.fr
This personal data information is intended to inform Izly users of the measures taken in the management and protection of their Personal Data.
This note describes the methods of managing the Personal Data obtained during the support request on the help.izly.fr website. It only covers the treatments that the Crous network is responsible for.
Purpose of the treatment
Help.izly.fr has been developed to support Izly rights holders. The precise use of these data are defined in the UGC that the student is led to sign upon accession.
Rights holders can be:
- Staff from institutions belonging to the Teaching and Research community.
Cnous and Crous are responsible for the computerized treatments implemented in help.izly.fr. They guarantee the protection of individual data.
Nature of the processing of personal data
Purpose: Retrieval of the information necessary for the support service of each CROUS to solve the problem encountered by the right holder.
- manage questions and complaints.
- statistical studies relating to the monitoring of uses and / or measures of satisfaction
To simplify the process for the benefit of the beneficiary, personal data can be retrieved directly from Izly.fr
Cookies are used when the student navigates on the help.izly website.
The mission of public interest pursued aims to improve the service provided to the student, a better knowledge of the problems faced by the rights holders at the national level.
Responsible for treatment
The Crous represented by the CNOUS President: Dominique Marchand
CNOUS - National Center for Academic and Academic Works
60, High School High School - CS30010
Categories of data processed: Identification data, personal and professional information.
- By recovery of known information in izly.fr
- Entered by the beneficiary in the form which is transmitted to the CROUS on which it depends.
Compulsory data collection: The service requires the collection and automated processing of personal data, the collection of its data is mandatory and necessary for the assistance of rights holders.
Automated decision making: no automated procedure.
Persons Concerned: The data processing concerns individuals: students or staff of institutions belonging to the Education and Research community or staff of companies carrying out a catering agreement with the CROUS.
Recipients of Personal Data
Categories of recipients
According to their respective needs, are recipients of all or part of the data:
- The Crous
The CROUS never communicate to third parties personal data or use them for purposes other than those defined above, except for the express consent of the user or requisition of justice.
Transfer of data outside the EU
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
Retention of Personal Data
The information collected on the identification of the beneficiary is kept for one month. After this date, the collected data will be anonymised.
As the treatment manager, CNOUS and CROUS, implement appropriate technical and organizational solutions to protect personal data.
Your rights to data about you
- The beneficiary has a general right of access, rectification and deletion of all personal data about him that have been collected. He also has the right to lodge a claim with the CNIL.
- The right of access is made directly by a request on the form used for the support.
Exercise your rights with the data protection officer
The Crous have designated their regional delegate for data protection and relay the delegate of the Cnous to students.
The Crous Data Protection Officer receives the complaints of the students concerned by the treatments for which he has been appointed and ensures that the rights of the students are respected. He processes these claims or implements procedures to ensure their proper treatment.
For any question relating to the processing of Personal Data, the student may contact
- by post: see Crous list
- electronically: see list of data protection officers
The processing of Personal Data in the exercise of your rights is done in a personal and confidential. As such, for your application to be taken into account, you must send the necessary elements to your identification to know
- a written declaration of honor by which you certify to be the holder of the said Personal Data
- and a photocopy of a piece of identification
Crous commitment in the processing of personal data
The Crous undertake to make every effort to ensure that the personal data of the student are:
- obtained and processed fairly and lawfully
- collected for the purposes specified, legitimate and limit their use for these purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to those purposes
- accessible and benefit from a right of rectification or cancellation following a request addressed by post or by electronic means to the person in charge of the aforementioned treatment
- kept in accordance with the aims pursued. The Crous undertake to implement the necessary means to ensure the security of data to prevent them from being damaged, modified, destroyed or communicated to unauthorized third parties.
CNOUS 60 High School Boulevard
92170 Vanves dpo [a] cnous.fr
Complaints: Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. In France, the supervisory authority is: National Commission of Computing and Liberties (CNIL) 3 place of Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 PARIS Cedex 07